“Human Resources Isn’t A Thing We Do. It’s The Thing That Runs Our Business.”
-Steve Wynn, Wynn Las Vegas
HR management is one of the most painstaking jobs in any company. Managing from pay slips to attendance to every little nitty gritty detail looms large as if not met with immediate hurry, the entire system is going to collapse. Of course, that is not the case, but the impression sure is uncanny.
However, this is one of the most crucial aspects of any organization as to how it deals with its human resources department. Or, how the Human resources department deals with the employees and their problems. Let’s take a closer look at what are the challenges that HR department faces:
- No visual proof to verify attendance – The biggest problem of verifying the attendance of the sales person is that there no visual proof of him/her being present at that place.
- Bringing transparency in the expense reimbursement process – The expense reimbursement of the sales person is the most painful area, as the sales person expects to get all his/her travel reimbursements.
- Challenges in manual documentation collection – To upload and finish the KYC forma have always been a difficult and challenging task.
- Measuring the enterprise level data on engagement
- Generating the pay slips – The generation of the pay slips is of much concern for both the sales person and the HR team.
Let’s see how Proanto aims to solve them:
For the end user –
- Automated travel reimbursement – The sales person automatically gets his/her travel reimbursement as soon as the HR dispatches it.
- Pay slips – Each user/sales person can access his/her payrolls for each month whenever the need arises.
- Moodometer (Beta): (upcoming) Now you can measure the mood of your employee and it correlates the signs and moods of the user/sales person. It helps in determining the moods of an individual.
For the Management –
- My KYC – Users/sales person can upload and finish their KYC documents for hygiene and compliance purposes. And can also run custom assessments and learning modules.
- Attendance – Attendance tracking doesn’t have to be an administrative nightmare anymore. Attendance can be marked in three best ways:
- Manually – i.e. by simply checking in and checking out
- Geo-fence – gives auto attendance
- Facial detection – once the user/sales person’s face is detected the attendance will be marked automatically.
- It makes possible to measure the level of mental fitness and happiness index of an organization’s employees.